La Paz provides initial screening of the client in the community at Hospitals, Boarding Homes, Personal Care Homes, mental clinics, and/or in the client’s home.
To request an initial screening, please call La Paz and ask for a Community Liaison.
A screening will be scheduled with a Community Liaison on a day and at a time convenient for the client.
- Global Assessment of Functioning of 35 to 50.
- Capable of participating in and benefiting from active treatment program.
- Diagnosis of an Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, or Schizophrenia.
- Not an imminent danger to self, others, or property.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, for partial programs
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE